The school dinners provided by our kitchen staff follow the Oldham Council menus, which operate on a rotational basis. This ensures that children experience a varied, well-balanced and healthy diet.
A sample menu can be viewed below, please speak to your child's class teacher for a copy of the current menus if needed as these change regularly.
Dinner money is £2.60 a day payable on a Monday (£13 for a full week).
We are now a cashless school and all dinner money is to be paid via ParentPay
School dinners are free for children in Reception to Year 2 through Universal free school meals.
Free School Meals
You can apply for free school meals if:
1) Your child attends a school maintained by a local education authority and you and your child live in the Oldham borough. (If you do not live in Oldham and your child attends a local authority maintained school in Oldham please contact your local council for advice).
2) You receive any of the following:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- An income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed the current year’s level
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after your employment finished, or after you start to work less than 16 hours per week.
Reception / KS1
From September 1st 2014 all children in reception, Year 1 and Year 2 in state-funded schools will now automatically get universal free school meals. This is an automatic ‘opt-in’ system and parents must advise the school if they do not wish to take advantage of the offer. In the event of a school closure you will only receive free school meal vouchers (during the closure) if you have previously applied for free school meals. It is therefore important that if you are eligible – you do apply.
For further information please click on the picture link.